Timber Connectors Tooth Plate
TCDS & TCSS
Single and double sided Tooth Plate Connectors are for improving bolt performance in timber. Timber Connectors are easily installed devices for improving the efficiency of timber structures. They increase the joint strength, reduce the size of members required for a given load and simplify fabrication and erection. The use of connectors in timber structures can make it possible to develop the full allowable load of the members connected and in some circumstances, make a joint stronger than the members themselves.
- Available in a variety of diameters with various hole sizes
- Galvanised steel EN 10346 DX51D Z275 or grade 1.4301 austenitic stainless steel to EN 10088-2
- Type C6 & Type C7 according to EN 912:2011
- Manufactured to EN 14545:2008
- Factory Production Control assessed and audited by BM TRADA CE scheme for
- Construction Products Notification Body No. 1224
Use appropriate fixings.
Always ensure that compatible corrosion resistant fixings are used, i.e. do not use galvanised fixings with stainless steel products or vice versa.
For full details on installation, please download our literature sheet.