Herringbone Joist Struts
• Galvanised steel EN 10346 DX51D Z275.
• Grade 1.4301 austenitic stainless steel to EN 10088-2.
• Meets bracing requirements for long span domestic floors.
• In the interest of safety all corners are rounded.
• Generally required in the centre of the span when floor joists exceed 2.5 metres.
• Where spans exceed 4.5 metres two rows will be required at 1/3 and 2/3 of span.
• The design is such that only three sizes are needed to suit all standard nominal joist centres. Only two fixings per end are required.
• Holes should be nailed using 30 x 3.75 square twist nails or equivalent screws.
• For stainless steel products use 30 x 3.75 stainless steel annular ring shank nails.