Damp Proof Membrane
Intended for use within solid concrete floors to prevent the rise of moisture or damp through structure flooring.
- Suitable for most construction damp proofing requirements.
- The DPM can be used as either below the slab application, directly below the flooring surface or in a sandwich construction, between base concrete and the screed.
- Not recommended for use as a general gas proof barrier system on Brownfield sites or in applications where gases such as radon are present.
- Manufactured from recycled polythene to meet PIFA and BBA standards.
• Manufactured to both BBA and PIFA requirements.
• 1200 gauge / 300 micron.
• 4m x 25m.
• High puncture resistance.
For full details on installation, please see the Product PDF.