Damp Proof Injection Cream
Damp-proofing cream for the treatment of rising damp. Using a simple applicator gun and nozzle, the cream is introduced into pre-drilled holes in the mortar course of the affected masonry. The active ingredients then diffuse into the wall, curing to form a permanent damp-proof layer.
- Alternative to liquid injection systems.
- Fast & easy to install, ready to use.
- Sold in boxes of 10 with nozzles.
1. 12mm diameter holes drilled horizontally into the mortar joint at 120mm centres and to a depth of 10 – 20mm from the opposite face.
2. Fill drilled holes with the Injection Cream using a standard mastic gun, and make good with matching mortar.