Helical Warm Roof Fixings
HWR & THWR
A Helical fixing that is used to secure and sandwich a layer of insulation over the structural roofing timbers in energy efficient buildings.
- Easy and fast installation
- Unlike a nail, it rotates as it is driven, in reducing the risk of splitting or bouncing timbers
- Does not compress insulation or impair thermal performance
- Unique one-piece stainless steel fixing
- Excellent holding performance in tension and compression
- Hammered or power-driven without pre-drilling
- Headless for minimal cold bridging and heat transfer
- Recommended by all the leading insulation manufacturers and tested and endorsed by independent testing authorities
- Roof timbers are kept warm and dry
- Protects against damp and corrosion. Roof tile ventilation is no longer required
- Creates a continuous thermal envelope without cold bridges, improving the thermal efficiency of the property
304 Stainless Steel
Full details on installation is available on the Product PDF.