Helical Flat Roof Fixings
A Helical hammer driven fixing for securing structural 6mm plywood composite insulation board to flat roofs.
- Quick installation, no drilling, no need for screws
- Unique one piece to prevent bending during installation with a large 20mm diameter head.
- High performance with a minimal compression of insulation and improved thermal bridging.
- Approved by the major insulation suppliers
- Unlike a nail, rotates whilst being driven in, eliminating the risk of splitting timber
• Approved by the major insulation suppliers.
• 8.8 High Tensile Steel, Zinc Plated and Passivated.
Full details on installation is available on the Product PDF
135mm suitable for 70mm–96mm panels
165mm suitable for 96mm–126mm panels
195mm suitable for 126mm–156mm panels
220mm suitable for 150mm–185mm panels