Fencing Post Shoes
PSC, PSU, FB, FCI, FDT, FEX, FRS & FS
A range of fence post supports in both standard and heavy duty.
- Post Shoe - Cake Stand - PSCRead More
- 6mm thick, heavy duty spun galvanised
- Post Shoe - U Shoe - PSURead More
- 6mm thick, heavy duty spun galvanised.
- Fencing Bolt Down Shoe - FBRead More
- To bolt down onto existing concrete.
- Suggested fixing 10 x 80mm sleeve anchor.
- Fencing Concrete In Shoe - FCIRead More
- Concrete In Post Shoes for where ground conditions are loose or stony and do not allow the use of a fence spike.
- Ideal for heavy duty fences up to 1.8m high.
- To set in concrete.
- Fencing Drive Tool - FDTRead More
- For use with the Fence Spikes and Repair Spikes.
- Fence Post Extender - FEXRead More
- Ideal for joining two fence posts together.
- Fencing Repair Spike - FRSRead More
- Repair Spikes are used to repair a damaged or rotten post set into existing concrete.
- Fencing Spike - FSRead More
- Used to hold fence posts above ground level.
- Suitable for standard soil conditions.
- Ideal for fences up to 1.8m high.
• Safety goggles must always be worn.
• To bolt down onto existing concrete.
• Suggested fixing 10 x 80mm sleeve anchor.