All copyright, trademarks and registered design rights for the products detailed on this website are the property of Ron Sammons Ltd. We reserve the right to amend specification without prior notification as part of our continuous development programme. If you want to read our standard terms & conditions of sale or alternatively why not get in touch with our friendly team.
- TECO can manufacture non-standard items to any design and size required. Products or sizes not included on this website will be regarded as non-standards ‘specials’.
- Special products must be designed by the customer and then manufactured by TECO in accordance to customer specifications. TECO cannot and does not make any representations regarding the suitability of use or load carrying capacities of specials.
- Unless specifically requested, 50mm Joist Hangers may be supplied 47mm wide to reflect the changes in timber sizes.
- If 50mm is required for refurbishment work, please ensure this is clearly stated at the time of order.
Safe Working Loads (SWL)
- Where appropriate, products are tested by LUCIDEON Ltd Notification Body No. 1289.
- Calculations and assessments are by C4Ci Ltd.
Health & Safety
- Handling of materials must comply with the Manual Handling Operations Regulations.
- Protective gloves should be worn as there may be risk of cuts from sharp edges.
- Products must be installed correctly to prevent risk of failure.
- For further details on installation please contact TECO.
- TECO’s efficient manufacturing process and consistent stock levels ensure a prompt delivery.
- We offer a wide range of delivery services which include our own vans.
- Whether you need a same day courier, overnight service, or just a standard 3 to 4 day service, TECO can accommodate.
Boxing & Labelling
- TECO boxes are designed for light lift and minimal air content to maximise shelf space.
- We aim to make our labelling as informative as possible.
- Our CE labels give additional product information to help the installer.
- TECO offer all products barcoded if required.
- Literature and Samples are available upon request.
- For more information, please call our sales team on 01273 423983.
I visited many stands at the UK Construction Week and you are the first to send out any sort of acknowledgement and thanks to the visitors. This kind of service goes a long way to build long term relationships. The TECO staff were welcoming, enthusiastic and very helpful, unlike other stands where the staff were too busy talking amongst themselves to acknowledge a potential new customer. I am not the easiest person on the planet to please, but I have to admit so far you have been the only organisation to impress me to the extent that I felt I needed to write to you and let you know you are doing a great job. Keep it up. Thank you for a great experience.Abid
It has been a pleasure doing business with you and I very much appreciated your personalised and friendly service and even though we only communicated via email chat, it shows through - sometimes by email, the personal attention can get lost. And, I especially appreciate how knowledgeable you are and for example your willingness to provide the exact specifications on the rings - to assist me in making the purchase. And as well, no real sales pressure.. Plus when you went on leave, the transition to another sales representative was smooth and seamless and of course it is evident that you know how to run a successful sales team.Dave
TECO are a great supplier and a lovely bunch of people.Chris
Just a snapshot of TECO recent supplier performance figures. Based on when the orders were placed, when they were requested and when they actually received. Please pass on my thanks to your team for an excellent service level. It doesn't go unnoticed.Robert Whittaker, Owlett Jaton
Subscribe to our newsletter